Thursday, August 5, 2010

Push and Pull Chapter 2 Teaser

Here's the teaser for Chapter 2 of Push and Pull.

“Oh my, it is true,” Esme whispered, her eyes wide in surprise. Not tearing her own amber eyes away from mine, she wrung her hands together. “Carlisle, look at his eyes.”

“My eyes? What are you talking about, look at my eyes?” I rose quickly, effortlessly arriving in front of the large gilded mirror across the library in under a second.

I gazed at my reflection, unchanged in over one hundred years. But Esme was right, my eyes were different. A bright red ring circled each of my black irises.

Carlisle approached silently, placing his hand on my shoulder. “Son, how much of Bella’s blood did you ingest?”

Chapter 2 will be posted to fanfiction.net on Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign