Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Push and Pull Chapter 3 Teaser

While I just stood there waiting for an answer, he finally broke the silence. “Alice, get in this car right now. You're starting to make a scene.”

Bella lifted the passenger side seat so I could get in. As soon as we had pulled out of the school parking lot, I mentally bombarded Edward with questions.

Did you see my vision?

Edward nodded his head yes slightly, keeping his eyes on the road.

Care to explain what I saw?

He sighed and asked “What, the part where your vision cut to black? Maybe your gift is on the fritz.”

Bella turned slightly in her seat so she could better see both Edward and I. “Were you two having a silent conversation again? You know I hate it when you leave me out of the loop.”

“Sorry, old habits die hard” I explained.


Chapter 3 will be posted to fanfic.net on Sunday, August 14.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign